Pittsburgh, PA, United States –
Matis Baum O’Connor is pleased to announce that five of its lawyers have been included in the 2020 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America. Our congratulations go out to:
- Alan S. Baum, Esq. – Medical Malpractice Law – Defendants, Litigation – Insurance
- M. Brian O’Connor, Esq. – Medical Malpractice Law – Defendants
- Marian Patchen Cullen, Esq. – Medical Malpractice Law – Defendants
- David M. Chmiel, Esq. – Medical Malpractice Law – Defendants
- Michael K. Feeney, Esq. – Medical Malpractice Law – Defendants
Attorney O’Connor was honored in 2018 as the Best Lawyers “Lawyer of the Year” in Medical Malpractice Law – Defendants, in Pittsburgh, PA. Attorneys O’Connor, Patchen Cullen, and Chmiel have been selected to the “Best Lawyers in America” list in every year since 2016. This is the first selection for Attorneys Baum and Feeney.
Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Lawyers on The Best Lawyers in America list are divided by geographic region and practice areas, reviewed by their peers on the basis of professional expertise, and undergo an authentication process to make sure they are in current practice and in good standing.
Matis Baum O’Connor is dedicated to the defense of healthcare professionals, especially in the areas of malpractice defense and nursing home litigation. Over time, we have honed our reputation for razor-sharp trial preparation, innovative strategies, and courtroom performance.